Cisco's CPE resources exceeded

Fabien Bazille fab.baz22 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 03:53:38 EDT 2015

Thank you Manny,

Dan, here is the log:
00000C-CISCO887%252dK9V01-FCZ154390G7: Inform (1 BOOT); retry
count 0

00000C-CISCO887%252dK9V01-FCZ154390G7: Started task
refreshObject(556c0ec04de397db3655201c)

00000C-CISCO887%252dK9V01-FCZ154390G7: Fault response for task
556c0ec04de397db3655201c. Retrying after 300 seconds.

And the Fault tells me resource exceeded.