CPE Configuration File Download Command on BOOT

YuZhiGang gairy.yu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 05:54:17 EDT 2015

Dear GenieACS Mailing List Friends,

I have a requirement for ACS to request CPE download configuration file on
boot. The following process is an example to request downloading by "M
Download" command:

CPE -> ACS       POST (Inform: <EventCode>1 BOOT</EventCode> ...)
ACS -> CPE       200 OK (InformResponse)

CPE -> ACS       POST (Empty)
ACS -> CPE       200 OK ( <cwmp:Download>  CommandKey=M Download,
FileType=3 Vendor Configuration File,  URL=
http://183.62.12.23:8012/Config.aspx?ID=00100400ST012050000000268B006676
  UserName="", Password="", TargetFileName=ConfigFile.xml  ... ...
</cwmp:Download> )

CPE -> ACS       POST (DownloadResponse:  Status=1, StartTime=...,
CompleteTime=...)
ACS -> CPE       200 OK (Empty)

I'm not sure if such feature is already there in current GenieACS release,
so I ask firstly here. Please if anybody know how to configure GenieACS to
have such kind of behaviour, give me a hand!

Best Regards
Gary Yu