CPE Configuration File Download Command on BOOT

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Wed Sep 2 12:25:14 EDT 2015

This functionality doesn't currently exist in GenieACS. You have two
options, you can branch GenieACS and add the functionality yourself, or you
can use my branch <https://github.com/akcoder/genieacs> which has an
external notification mechanism and write code in the language of your
choice to do any post-boot configuration.

-dan