genieacs-fs with password auth

Florian Eckert eckert.florian at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 9 11:50:17 EDT 2015

I dont know what tr069 suggest!
Should the acs send password and username with soap during a download
request?
Or is it also possible to use the password and username from the inform
messages to the acs?

For now i have patched the EasyCwmp in the cpe side to use the password and
username that cpe uses for the inform messages to the acs.

Since i am using nginx and this patch for EasyCwmp i have full auth and ssl
support in each direction for genieacs and genieacs-gui services.

KR

Flo