Create new user permissions

Sergio Fernández sergio.fernandez at electronicamartinez.com
Thu Apr 7 10:40:39 EDT 2016

Hello!

I would like to know if it were possible to create, inside GenieACS-GUI,
restricted access to users, so each of the users could only view OR
modify certain CPEs.

Imagine an user A. When I login, I would like to only see the devices
with a parameter which Device.parameter == XXXXX, or by TAG == CPEofA.
The second user, B, would see the CPEs which Device.parameter == YYYYY
or TAG = CPEofB, and won't see the CPEs of user A.

Is there an easy way to implement this, or would this modification of
what I would like to do would require adding a new functionality in
GenieACS-GUI?

Thank you!

Sergio Fernández. Rubio.