GenieACS in high ability operational mode

Manny Veloso manny.veloso at smartrg.com
Fri Apr 15 13:59:28 EDT 2016

You might want to try basically disabling redis by setting the cache expiration to 5 seconds or some ultra-low number. We didn’t see any negative impacts from doing this, but ymmv. Note that Mongo will cache things anyway, so redis may be redundant except under load/large installations.

---
Manny Veloso / technical person
o:
+360 859 1780

Follow
SmartRG <http://www.smartrg.com/> news and events on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/SmartRG?fref=ts> | Twitter <https://twitter.com/SRGcrew> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/2568791?trk=vsrp_companies_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A80173221376409258784%2CVSRPtargetId%3A2568791%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary> | YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxs7PruCYyHnuAVHO_oQAmQ>