Problems installing GenieACS

Sergio Fernández sergio.fernandez at electronicamartinez.com
Wed Feb 10 11:50:16 EST 2016

I'm in an Ubuntu 14.04 Server

I'm following this file step by step:
https://gist.githubusercontent.com/allanmc/9fae5b2f85c5b9785ae1/raw/genieacs-install.sh

But when doing the npm install, it fails.

I've updated nodejs to v5.6.0 version, but the error is still the same.
This is the output:

npm ERR! hiredis at 0.1.17 install: `node-gyp rebuild`
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the hiredis at 0.1.17 install script 'node-gyp rebuild'.
npm ERR! Make sure you have the latest version of node.js and npm installed.
npm ERR! If you do, this is most likely a problem with the hiredis package,
npm ERR! not with npm itself.
npm ERR! Tell the author that this fails on your system:
npm ERR!     node-gyp rebuild
npm ERR! You can get information on how to open an issue for this
project with:
npm ERR!     npm bugs hiredis
npm ERR! Or if that isn't available, you can get their info via:
npm ERR!     npm owner ls hiredis
npm ERR! There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! Please include the following file with any support request:
npm ERR!     /home/tecnico/genieacs/npm-debug.log

I have tried reinstalling hiredis package but it is still failing.

I've installed GenieACS this way some months ago and it wasn't failing.

Thank you!
--

*Nombre:* Sergio Fernández Rubio
*Cargo:* Ingeniero de Software y de Redes
*Email:* sergio.fernandez at electronicamartinez.com
*Oficina:* 968 165 000
*Página web:* www.electronicamartinez.es
<http://www.electronicamartinez.es>