Are you suffering attacks to your servers?

Manny Veloso manny.veloso at smartrg.com
Thu Jul 28 12:16:01 EDT 2016

Actually, they might be coming from his IP space!

You can set things up so that you restrict not only on your IP range but only allow HTTP POSTs. CWMP only uses POST requests, so you can disable GET/PUT/DELETE on the web front end (you are using a web front-end, right?).

That doesn’t mean someone can’t break in with a POST, but it’ll make the attack surface a bit smaller. You can also restrict traffic to the specific URLs that genie uses, which I forget.

---
Manny Veloso / technical person
o: +360 859 1780

Follow SmartRG<http://www.smartrg.com/> news and events on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/SmartRG?fref=ts> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/SRGcrew> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/2568791?trk=vsrp_companies_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A80173221376409258784%2CVSRPtargetId%3A2568791%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxs7PruCYyHnuAVHO_oQAmQ>