„Task queued but not processed“

Markus Krieg - rockenstein AG Markus.Krieg at rockenstein.de
Fri May 6 02:14:40 EDT 2016

HY,

I have tried for days with GenieACS different devices  [FritzBox7272 with Firmware Version 120.06.30   and  YeaLinkT46G with Firmware Version 28.73.0.50] on the GUI to reboot or perform a factory reset. But it is always the message:

[cid:image001.png at 01D1A76F.5582F7F0]
It`s in monitoring indeed evident that an inquiry (connection request) is started and the CPE is calling back with an inform request, but the requestet action (GUI) is not perform.
I can´t see in the communication (see attachet Wireshark – Record.txt) any hinds of the reboot / factory reset.

-In which queue the task depends
-Where is the queue in which it depends

I have done get parameter Values with in the API:
curl -i 'http://localhost:7557/devices/00040E-FRITZ%2521Box-C80E145F41CB/tasks?timeout=10000&connection_request' \
    -X POST \
    --data '{ "name": "getParameterValues", "parameterNames": ["InternetGatewayDevice.Time.NTPServer1", "InternetGatewayDevice.Time.Status"] }'

Here is a recording of Wireshark to an insight into this communication between the GenieACS and the devices to have.

The communication looks the same for reboot or factory reset.

Who can help me here

Many thanks for your help