Deploying GenieACS with Docker

Guillaume Mazoyer gmazoyer at gravitons.in
Wed May 25 15:53:24 EDT 2016

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 12:00 AM, Guillaume Mazoyer
<gmazoyer at gravitons.in> wrote:
> I tried to make some changes on the libxmljs module (other versions,
> etc) without any luck.
> Any idea how to fix it?
>
> It seems that it is the last issue to fix before having a working
> GenieACS inside Docker containers :)
OK so I'm starting to get somewhere interesting.
I managed to fix the bug (see [1]) I mentioned in my previous email by
using a node docker as base for the genieacs-base container.

In case anyone is interested, feel free to test the setup and report
back to me any issue.
I have tested it with a simple CPE doing inform and it seems to work
properly. It appears in the GUI too.

[1] https://gitlab.com/gmazoyer/docker-genieacs/commit/36277ecec6c7c6a71fb718e0d3b7a3b23367f017

--
Guillaume Mazoyer - https://respawner.fr/