Install Genieacs

dangelo.luci at gmail.com dangelo.luci at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 17:50:17 EST 2016

Hi can anyone help me install Genieacs, I tried many times but something is not working.
I am getting this error when I try to navigate to my server IP.

Migrations are pending. To resolve this issue, run: bin/rails db:migrate RAILS_ENV=development

Extracted source (around line #572):

# Raises <tt>ActiveRecord::PendingMigrationError</tt> error if any migrations are pending.
      def check_pending!(connection = Base.connection)
        raise ActiveRecord::PendingMigrationError if ActiveRecord::Migrator.needs_migration?(connection)
      end

      def load_schema_if_pending!