Install Genieacs

Sergio sergio.fernandez at electronicamartinez.com
Mon Nov 7 04:18:10 EST 2016

Hello, D'Angelo.

Have you really tried my method? Looks like you skipped some lines of
the guide...
Even the webpage is telling what to do:

To resolve this issue, run: bin/rails db:migrate RAILS_ENV=development

If it doesn't work, that means the system can't find rails' binary. You
should search it where you installed it.

Sergio F.