Fwd: Re: HT-701 & other device interoperability

Sergio sergio.fernandez at electronicamartinez.com
Mon Nov 14 19:06:12 EST 2016

Not that much. I'm pretty new here, compared to the ones that have been
working in this field for years. (I did not know the existence of TR-069
and GenieACS since less than 2 years ago)

Normally, if it does not work, it is a problem of the CPEs not following
the standards. I also have been fighting all the time with some Chinese
CPEs which would not connect to GenieACS, and the problems that arise
are mainly theirs. You can make workarounds, as you can see from other
e-mails here, but you have to manually modify internal code. If you're
lucky, you will be only changing config files, but most of the errors
can't be solved that easy way.

Appart from that, I suggest you using the v1.0 for now. As you can see,
v1.1alpha doesn't fetch the entire list of parameters, and you have to
make some changes to it.

Good luck!

--
Sergio Fernández