CPE firmware pull

Zaid Abdulla zaid at genieacs.com
Thu Nov 24 01:08:26 EST 2016

On Thu, 2016-11-17 at 11:05 -0500, Kris Germann wrote:
> I can push firmware to devices just fine, but I'd like to automate
> this somewhat by having the devices reach out and choose the firmware
> files I associate to their OUID.

In v1.0 there's a special preset configuration for that. However, this
will only push firmware if the device requests firmware update. Not
many devices seem to have that option though.

In v1.1 you will have complete control over how you want to push
firmware images and config files. I'm finalizing the implementation as
we speak.

--
Zaid Abdulla
zaid at genieacs.com