Self-Config Huawey

Manel Mendoza ( Delinternet ) manel at delinternet.com
Tue Nov 29 16:54:32 EST 2016

Hi.

I’m using genieacs to automate the deployment of some huawey routers that
nowadays are done manually.

My config is quite easy and could be divided in some parts.

1-      Change lan IP address that I will do by “presets” and tags.

2-      Create a WAnConnection.

3-      Create a VoIP config if it is needed.

I have some doubts to achieve to point number 2.

Is mandatory to create an object before set the pope username ?

 Have you got any example of object ?

 It’s is possible to create this object just on the first boot ?

What is the difference between a preset on boot, bootstrap ant other options
?

Is there any place with an example or mail similar to my ultimate goal ?

King regards,

Manel