No PPP Stats in History Table of MongoDB

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Mon Sep 26 16:17:05 EDT 2016

Thats either a v1.1  (which is still in alpha stage) feature, a custom
extension Zaid wrote for your environment (or an addon he offers to his
commercial customers).

My suggestion is try searching the code for WANIPConnection. I bet there is
a config file that says which entries to log history for. You wouldn't want
to keep the entire history for every CPE. Look for a history.json file in
genieacs/config.

-dan