Ensure what genieacs supported

Spencer Lambert spence at isphelper.com
Fri Apr 21 10:20:33 EDT 2017

Chia-Ching,

I use both the GenieASC Rails GUI and the NBI (north bound interface, or API).

Yes I've seen tasks not finish in both the NBI and GUI.  This is usually because the CPE is not online or the device is behind NAT and STUN isn't working.

If a refresh task was submitted in the GUI and doesn't complete, the GUI received a 202 error from the NBI.

Thanks,
Spence