Ensure what genieacs supported

Chia-Ching Hung hchiaching at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 01:26:36 EDT 2017

Hi Spence and Michael,

I have try it on latest version of GenieACS. It looks work for TR-181 data
models and I don't need do everything. But I have another problem. Did you
use genieacs-gui for controlling genieacs? The problem is when I use
genieacs-gui to do GetParameterValues or reflashObjects for "Device.", the
task will always not be completed finally, even the DUT had already sent
all the responses what I want to get. The task will always be kept on the
genieacs-gui. I don't what happened. Have you ever seen that?

--
<from 佳慶>