How to get custom params from CPE from GenieACS

Hidayat Halim hidayat at swag.my
Mon Aug 28 23:00:18 EDT 2017

Hi Oliver,

thank you very much for your previous email.

Now as I continue more with GenieACS, I have another problem needs solving.

1. Lets say that I have several devices which I wanted to categorize into
several categories. Can you advice me on what is the recommended way to do
that?

2. I've read the wiki on Provision and I think this could help me with this
problem. Is it possible to write a provision scripts that will run
firmware_updates automatically on all devices from the same category
without the need for the admin to push the firmware files manually on the
devices?

Thank you very much! Look forward to your replies!

--
Regards,
Hidayat Halim | Software Engineer