Sergio sergio.fernandez at electronicamartinez.com
Sat Feb 4 09:46:37 EST 2017

Hi, Alexey

I suppose you are aware that GenieACS v1.1 doesn't fetch the CPEs'
entire Data Model. If you want to, then you can follow what Zaid said
here https://github.com/zaidka/genieacs/issues/188#issuecomment-261196554
And I suppose you are aware too, when installing GenieACS 1.0.7, to
install branch 1.0 from Github of GenieACS-GUI.

Appart from that, it sounds like a CPE fault. This happened to me with
another 2 routers. Same model number, same firmware version... But one
was faulty and the other not.
It was like incredible, but after reinstalling again the firmware, it
was solved.

If you want to get some more help to diagnose the problem, please enable
debugging on the device from GenieACS, and then send the failing lines
here in the mailing list.

--
Sergio Fernández
sergio1993_1 at hotmail.com