No subject

Aleksey Kashin aleksey.kashin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 01:48:00 EST 2017

Hi

I have strange problem with GenieACS and ZTE ZXHN H198A CPEs.
Two identical CPE with the same SW version and identical settings for
TR-069.

The problem with one of cpe, a lot of device parameters in GenieACS-GUI is
blank, but when I click refresh button for certain parameter in Device
parameters and commit task, value of that parameter become visible in GUI.
For example, I can't see value of InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.
WANConnectionDevice.1.WANIPConnection.2.ExternalIPAddress until I click
refresh button for that parameter.
Tried to remove CPE from device list and add again, but the problem still
remains.

I'm using latest version on genieacs and geniacs-gui from master branch.

I tried using stable version 1.0.7, but unfortunately get error of task
refreshObject (Invalid parameter name) for that model of CPEs and can't see
a lot of part Device parameters. I see only following parameters
InternetGatewayDevice
InternetGatewayDevice.DeviceInfo
InternetGatewayDevice.DeviceInfo.HardwareVersion V1.0.0 Refresh
InternetGatewayDevice.DeviceInfo.ProvisioningCode TLCO.GRP2
InternetGatewayDevice.DeviceInfo.SoftwareVersion V1.0.0_ERT4
InternetGatewayDevice.DeviceInfo.SpecVersion 1.0
InternetGatewayDevice.DeviceSummary
InternetGatewayDevice.ManagementServer
InternetGatewayDevice.ManagementServer.ConnectionRequestURL http://
<ip>:58000
InternetGatewayDevice.ManagementServer.ParameterKey
InternetGatewayDevice.ManagementServer.URL http://<IP>:7547
InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice
InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1
InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice
InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1
InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANIPConnection
InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANIPConnection.2
InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANIPConnection.2.ExternalIPAddress
<IP>
summary.hardwareVersion V1.0.0
summary.softwareVersion V1.0.0_ERT4

and nothing more.