Blacklist Parameters

Hugo Correia hugo at koizo.net
Wed Feb 15 19:34:03 EST 2017

Hello All

Is there any way to blacklist parameters from the Bootstrap when a device first appear?
I have some CPE's that reboots when GenieACS sends the GetParametersName for some parameters, when building the tree for the device on “RefreshObject”: “".

Since the CPE never send’s the last POST’s, the info already stored in cache is never written to Mongo. It only stores the info sent by INFORM.
And the RefreshObject tasks never ends.

For me one of two things could work.
Blacklist the parameters that cause the CPE to reboot or store the values in Mongo every time that the CPE responds with the GetParametersNameResponse.
I know that the second one would have a huge impact with the speed of genieacs.

If this is not implemented, can you help me find where in code i could make that check?
If parameter to be sent is “xpto”, loop to the next one.

Best Regards