Presets don't execute

Igor Smitran sigor at blic.net
Thu Feb 16 08:15:47 EST 2017

Hi list,

i've just started using genieacs and i have a question, I hope someone
will be able to clarify some issues:

No matter what i put in preset condition preset don't execute at CPE's
first inform.

I was using OUI, Serial Number, Product Class. No help.

My plan is to have as much presets as i have CPE's. Is that going to be
a problem for ACS?

Also, how can i trigger an event when device occurs for the first time?
I plan to use that event to execute some API calls, in case this presets
issue doesn't resolve.

I have a DEBUG : true set during the test. I don't see any preset
commands in debug log.

Branch is v1.0

mongodb-server                         1:2.4.10-5

redis-server                           2:2.8.17-1+deb8u5

/usr/local/bin/node -v -> v0.12.17

cat /etc/debian_version -> 8.6

/usr/local/bin/npm -v -> 2.15.1

Thank you,