Presets don't execute

Sergio Fernández sergio19932 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 17:54:59 EST 2017

Hi Igor!

It is not recommended to have as much presets as CPEs. Performance of
GenieACS will drop noticeably in a crowded environment.
Anyway, are you seeing all the parameters for the CPEs you're connecting?
Or are you noticing other problems? Seems a little odd to me. I had some
issues because of the internal representation of some CPEs. Check that also.
Triggering via EVENTs is only available in v1.1 of GenieACS (which is
currently in alpha)  In v1.1 you can implement complex provisioning flows,
too. That could solve your current needs.

Regards

Sergio Fernández Rubio - https://www.linkedin.com/in/sergiofdz/
(+34) 687 016 994
sergio19932 at gmail.com