Presets don't execute

Igor Smitran sigor at blic.net
Fri Feb 17 04:41:17 EST 2017

> It is not recommended to have as much presets as CPEs. Performance of
> GenieACS will drop noticeably in a crowded environment.
> Anyway, are you seeing all the parameters for the CPEs you're
> connecting? Or are you noticing other problems? Seems a little odd to
> me. I had some issues because of the internal representation of some
> CPEs. Check that also.

CPE is sending correctly formated inform with correct serialnumber,
product etc...
Preset is set to check serialnumber.
But, preset doesn't trigger even when there is no condition at all.

It is a basic preset with two objects that need to be created.

In debug log there is no mention of any object creation commands.

If anyone can tell me where to look to enable presets i would appreciate
that.

Thank you,
Igor