Presets don't execute

Sergio Fernández sergio19932 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 16:27:28 EST 2017

Hi Oliver!

The best way to adopt a provisioning system in v1.0 is to have an external
system to send tasks with all the needed config to CPEs. And how do you
notify that external system? Dan's fork has the answer:
https://github.com/akcoder/genieacs

Anyway, we have v1.1 now that is way better in handling these types of
provisions. That's one of the things I was waiting for since I started to
work with GenieACS v1.0.

Regards.