Presets don't execute

Sergio Fernández sergio19932 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 07:47:22 EST 2017

Hi Oliver!

The best way to adopt a provisioning system in v1.0 is to have an
external system to send tasks with all the needed config to CPEs. And
how do you notify that external system for a newcomer? Dan's fork
developed the answer: https://github.com/akcoder/genieacs .

Anyway, soon we will have v1.1 stable, that will be way better in
handling these types of provisions for CPEs.

Regards

--
Sergio Fernández Rubio - https://www.linkedin.com/in/sergiofdz/
(+34) 687 016 994