CPE not online

Jose Vela Delgado josevelacisco at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 11:47:08 EST 2017

Hello friends.

I have a problem. I have a Huawei CPE registered in the Genie but shortly
after not cooling it or working with it, it appears to me that it is not
online.
I've rebooted it several times, I've rebooted the server, I can ping the
server and I see, with the wireshark, it communicates with the server, but
I still can not get it online.

Does anyone think so? Do you know what I can do to solve it?

Thanks and regards,

Jose Vela

*Técnico de Networking Routing y Switching.*

Mira mi perfil profesional y conecta conmigo en LinkedIn pinchando en este
enlace.
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/2bcad664e1e728b693c4130d3bf9830b5491c7dc?url=https%3A%2F%2Fes.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Fjose-vela-delgado&signature=06041b8a3a8afde3>