Differences between npm & GitHub in v1.0

Sergio Fernández sergio19932 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 19:00:45 EST 2017

Hi!

I would like to know the exact differences between the version 1.0 of
GenieACS published in npm, and the one published in GitHub, in the v1.0
branch.
I know that in npm you can find the stable version with less updates, and
in GitHub are the latest features, but I would like to know how it works,
and when are features/bugfixes arrive at npm.
I ask here because I think the community would like to know it too. For
example, if you want to have a fork like akcoder's one, at what commits
should you create your fork? Because the stable version from npm has to be
of one of the past commits of GitHub, isn't it? And how to maintain the
forks?

And talking about v1.1, will it work the same way?

Thank you!

Sergio Fernández Rubio - https://www.linkedin.com/in/sergiofdz/
(+34) 687 016 994
sergio19932 at gmail.com