GenieACS

Dan Therrien dan at mofinetwork.com
Mon Jun 5 12:52:44 EDT 2017

Hi Dan, Thank you for responding.

I see but this is assuming that the calculations are done on the device side. Always to focus them more on the server side if possible?

Say router has values in inform parameter for RX/TX, server somehow takes this and adds them to values already stored in database?

Just to clarify

          1/ router’s diff bandwidth rx=500 tx=500

          2/ Acs server already has values for rx/tx of 500

          3/ server then takes routers values and adds them to database of rx=1000 tx=1000

Is it wise to access database outside Acs? I was thinking of PHP?

Is this possible?

Regards

Dan