Problem with CPE reconnection

Jose Vela Delgado josevelacisco at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 11:37:12 EST 2017

Hello friends.

Here I come with a small problem that I have with the GenieACS.

It turns out I have a perfectly setup CPE session with the GenieACS, but
when I turn it off, for example, for 10 minutes or less, when I turn it
back on, it no longer reconnects to the GenieACS.

The only thing that has solved it is to reset it from the factory. Is there
any way to initiate connection with the GenieACS without getting to the end
of factory reset?

I await your comments.
Greetings and thanks,

Jose Vela

*Técnico de Networking Routing y Switching.*

Mira mi perfil profesional y conecta conmigo en LinkedIn pinchando en este
enlace.
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/e90c678ebe9a0a2b6e8e7e50dfc4e169ee8debe7?url=https%3A%2F%2Fes.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Fjose-vela-delgado&signature=a5c433e2b60df3f6>