Provisioning scripts

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Wed Mar 8 10:19:24 EST 2017

Zaid,
 I have a couple of questions about provisioning scripts.

First, can one script call another provisioning script (not external
script)? Use case is I want to ensure that a CPE has a WANPPPConnection
instance, and is configured with certain parameters before setting the
credentials. The base parameters for the WANPPPConnection instance are the
same for most CPEs, so I don't want to duplicate the config for each modem
variant in various provisioning scripts.

Second, is there an easier way of declaring values on an instance than the
approach I'm using?
//Ensure we have a WANPPPConnection instance
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANPPPConnection.*",
null, {path: 1});
//Set the connection values
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANPPPConnection.*.Name",
{value: now}, {value: "Internet"});
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANPPPConnection.*.ConnectionType",
{value: now}, {value: "IP_Routed"});
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANPPPConnection.*.X_BROADCOM_COM_IfName",
{value: now}, {value: "ppp0.1"});
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANPPPConnection.*.NATEnabled",
{value: now}, {value: true});
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANPPPConnection.*.X_BROADCOM_COM_FirewallEnabled",
{value: now}, {value: true});
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANPPPConnection.*.Enable",
{value: now}, {value: true});
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANPPPConnection.*.PPPoEServiceName",
{value: now}, {value: "broadband"});