Thoughts on grouping of presets

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Mon Mar 27 19:59:13 EDT 2017

Currently, we have 1,511 presets :) With about 1,500 of them being device
specific presets.

The original intention had been to filter based on preset name prefix
(Routed_), however somewhere along the way ISP specific presets ended up
with Routed_ as a prefix in some instances (Routed_WanPort,
Routed_No_WanPort, etc).

I understand and appreciate your hesitancy to add new features, features
bring complexity.

-dan