Preset doesn't start

Michael Ducharme mducharme at gmail.com
Wed May 3 14:40:46 EDT 2017

Hmm. That isn't very helpful for us. Our external database is in a
different country across the Internet, and access to it can be flaky. I
would need to create a script that synchronizes the relevant parts of the
external database to a local database on the same box, then somehow do a
provisioning script in GenieACS that would connect to the local database.
To me this quadruples the work and time involved vs. simply having the
script create the per-device presets in GenieACS.