Preset doesn't start

Marco Marino marino.mrc at gmail.com
Thu May 4 03:23:10 EDT 2017

Guys, thank you for your support. Anyway, the original problem is that
the "Preset discrepancy found" never appears in logs. The precondition
is pretty simple: MAC = aa:bb:cc:dd:ee:ff . If I try with other
devices all works well and actually I have only 5 or 6 devices
authenticated on the ACS. Is there a way to figure out what happens?

Thank you