Preset doesn't start

Marco Marino marino.mrc at gmail.com
Thu May 4 04:42:05 EDT 2017

Ok, I'm trying to debug the code. It seems that there is a
refreshObject task really long. It took 3 minutes but after the task
is completed I don't have all device parameters listed in the device
details view in the GUI.

4 May 10:29:48 - D4D184-VV2220-50601I0002233: Started task
refreshObject(590ae67c32213a1f743bb1a9)
4 May 10:32:48 - D4D184-VV2220-50601I0002233: Completed task
refreshObject(590ae67c32213a1f743bb1a9)

Is there some type of timeout for the task? Can I modify it?
Furthermore, is this a normal behavior for a refreshObject task? for
other type of devices it needs few seconds.

Thank you