Preset doesn't start

Marco Marino marino.mrc at gmail.com
Thu May 4 06:56:43 EDT 2017

It turns out that I'm trying to set parameters that do not exist. I
need to add objects before. My question is: how can I add objects
using a preset?
I need to add:

InternetGatewayDevice.Services.VoiceService.1.VoiceProfile

I have
InternetGatewayDevice.Services.VoiceService.1  already defined

But I do not understand how to compile the form inside the preset. In
"configurations" I select "AddObject" and it asks me for 2 fields.
What should I insert in them?

Thank you