Fault response for task

Zaid Abdulla zaid at genieacs.com
Fri May 12 17:45:30 EDT 2017

On Fri, 2017-05-12 at 10:08 +0200, Marco Marino wrote:
> How can I identify and solve the problem? It seems that there is some
> parameter not valid during the execution of getParameterValues but
> I'm not sure.

Genie v1.0 doesn't show details about the individual parameters that
caused the fault so you'll need to look at the communication between
the CPE and the ACS. Use something like tcpdump or enable the DEBUG
flag in your config.json file and see the generated file under debug
directory.

--
Zaid Abdulla <zaid at genieacs.com>