Access inform data after value change event

Igor Smitran sigor at blic.net
Mon Nov 6 07:39:01 EST 2017

As far as i know there is no way to know which parameter has been
changed, unless you tell CPE which parameters to track.
More about that you can see here:
https://www.qacafe.com/tr-069-training/notifications/

Also, there are some parameters that CPE will always send notifications
for, like IP address, connection URL etc.