parameter_renderer

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Wed Nov 22 14:11:12 EST 2017

#gui/config/index_parameters.yml
PPPoE Username: VirtualParameters.pppoeUsername

That will create a column on the device listing labeled 'PPPoE Username'
that will display the VirtualParameters.pppoeUsername value. If there was
no mapping in parameter_renderers, then the plain text would be output. But
because of this line:

#gui/config/parameter_renderers.yml
VirtualParameters.pppoeUsername: username_link

The *username_link* ruby function will be executed for each row.  Make
sense?

-dan