How to delete an instance of an object based on a parameter

Sergio Fernández sergio19932 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 06:52:17 EDT 2017

Hello,

I've been trying to create a provisioning flow in order to start by only
leaving 1 WAN Interface, with a fixed VLAN (that is pre-setted: for
example, a VLAN with id 100 for TR069), and removing the rest of the WAN
interfaces. After that is completed, I would add 2 or 3 WAN interfaces with
other VLANs (for example, VLAN 200 for INTERNET, VLAN 300 for VoIP, VLAN
400 for IPTV... etc)

I would like to know the exact condition to make it work without pain. Like:

declare("InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.[]", null,
{path: 1});
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1." +
VendorPrefix + "WANGponLinkConfig.VLANIDMark", null, {value: "100"});

(It works)

But now, how do I add another VLAN? Because the next code isn't working for
me:

declare("InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.[]", null,
{path: 2});
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.2." +
VendorPrefix + "WANGponLinkConfig.VLANIDMark", null, {value: "200"});

Anyway, my CPE creates a WANConnectionDevice.5. .... and I don't know why.

Thank you so much! Sorry for "reopening" the thread, but I think the answer
to Angel would be one of the keys to solve my issue.

Sergio Fernández Rubio - https://www.linkedin.com/in/sergiofdz/
(+34) 687 016 994
CEO @ ACSdesk
https://acsdesk.com