User PPPoE

Michael Ducharme mducharme at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 15:04:04 EDT 2017

What is the exact TR069 path where you can find the PPPoE username on one
of the other 400 CPE's?

It is possible to create one single virtual parameter that will read the
configured PPPoE username from the device itself into the field, no matter
where it is stored on the device, that will work with multiple devices
(trying the different possible paths in order) but you need to list the
different paths that this can be found at.