preset Events are not mapped

Sergio Fernández sergio19932 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 06:08:37 EDT 2017

Hello,

There are three methods to debug I am using on a daily basis:

1 - stdout/stderr of the genieacs-cwmp process
2 - After setting "DEBUG":true in config/config.json, viewing the debug
logs generated for each CPE under the debug/ folder. The config.json file
can also be modified to only debug a specific CPE and not all of them.
3 - tcpdump. The hard way when you see nothing in 1) and in 2).

Best regards.

Sergio Fernández Rubio - https://www.linkedin.com/in/sergiofdz/
(+34) 687 016 994
CEO @ ACSdesk