Incrementing interfaces

Margerita polanski.michal.mail at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 08:33:59 EDT 2017

Hi,

I would like to create two interfaces using Provision:

declare
("InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANIPConnection.*",
null, {path: 1});
declare
("InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANIPConnection.*.ConnectionType",
null, {value: "IP_Routed"});
declare
("InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANIPConnection.*",
null, {path: 1});
declare
("InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANIPConnection.*.ConnectionType",
null, {value: "IP_Bridged"});

and want to achieve the following effect:

InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANIPConnection.1
InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANIPConnection.1.ConnectionType
IP_Routed
InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANIPConnection.2
InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANIPConnection.2.ConnectionType
IP_Bridged

but whatever I put in path values, I always finish with only one
interface or with two interfaces but both 'IP_Bridged'.
What is the correct method for achieving my goal?

--
Michal