Incrementing interfaces

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Thu Oct 5 12:54:48 EDT 2017

Try this :)

declare ("InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANIPConnection.*",
null, {path: 2}); //Tell genie we want two interfaces
declare ("InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WA
NIPConnection.*.[ConnectionType:IP_Routed,Name:Routed,Enable:true]", {path:
1}, {path: 1});
declare ("InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WA
NIPConnection.*.[ConnectionType:IP_Bridged,Name:Bridged,Enable:true]",
{path: 1}, {path: 1});

That will create two interfaces. If there are more interfaces than that,
they will be deleted. If there are less than 2, then interfaces will be
added until the count is 2. Then it will set the parameters to whats in the
brackets.

-dan