Catch faults?

Veo Chen Veo.Chen at voyager.nz
Thu Apr 19 17:31:20 EDT 2018

[Excuse me if this has been answered before. I couldn't find anything on this.]

We'd like to be able to catch a fault when it occurs but haven't been able to find anything to hook into. We have an API service that interacts with genie. It's trivial to notify the API when a provision script starts or successfully finishes so we know the status of any provisioning jobs. When a fault occurs, there's no way to know unless we periodically check for faults, unless I'm missing something? I really don't want to resort to a cron job if it can be avoided...

Thanks
Veo

[https://voyager.nz/images/sig/voyager.jpg]

INTERNET | VOICE | HOSTING | DOMAINS