API based signal tests...

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Tue Apr 24 17:06:55 EDT 2018

After thinking for a bit, I felt I should clarify the algorithm that cooks
the data a bit.

// Weave the hlog data into one array
let hlogUp = InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANDSLDiagnostics.
HLOGpsus.split(','); //However you do this in what ever language you
choose, but split on comma
let hlogDn = InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANDSLDiagnostics.
HLOGpsds.split(','); //However you do this in what ever language you
choose, but split on comma

let hlog = [];
for(let i = 0; i < hlogUp.length; ++i) {
  let up = hlogUp[i];
  let down = hlogDn[i];

  // If the up value is 1023, then its effectively not set, which means we
need to pull the value from the downstream subcarrier group
  if (up != 1023) {
    hlog.push( 6 - (up / 10) );
  }
  hlog.push( 6 - (down / 10) );
}

Repeat that basic structure for QLN and SNR