Two ACSs

Petar Raickovic pera.raickovic at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 16:55:09 EDT 2018

Hi Simon,

The idea behind two ACSs is to use one ACS for provisioning and the other
for periodical gathering of performance data (let's say that period would
be around 15mins). In this way the provisioning ACS would have much smaller
load and also the API queries passed to provisioning ACS wouldn't take much
time to execute and data gathering would be easier and faster.
Br
Pera

чет, 26. апр 2018. 22.20 Simon Ryf <simon.ryf at dualstack.ch> је написао/ла: