Send script?

John Babineaux john.babineaux at reach4com.com
Thu Aug 9 12:59:48 EDT 2018

Sorry about that.

I want to send a terminal command like

/tool fetch url="http://www.***.com" mode=http

To the router to make it download a file or something to that extent.

I don’t fully understand if I can do that do that or how I would provision it.

I have routers in the field that someone decided to change the Admin password on the router therefore I have lost access to it but I have it calling back to GenieACS

I would like to push a password change so I can get access back to it.