Mikrotik Configuration

Spencer Lambert spence at isphelper.com
Wed Dec 5 12:54:37 EST 2018

Try this example:

const now = Date.now();
const file = "configfile.cfg"

log('Downloading config', {serial: serialNumber, configFile: file});
declare("Downloads.[FileType:3 Vendor Configuration File]",
{path: 1}, {path: 1});
declare("Downloads.[FileType:3 Vendor Configuration File].FileName",
{value: 1}, {value: file});
declare("Downloads.[FileType:3 Vendor Configuration File].Download",
{value: 1}, {value: now});